What Can Creative Office Solutions Do For You?
The backbone of any successful business is the ability to consistently produce accurate documents, reports and special projects in a professional manner. Your reputation, and ultimately your bottom line, depends on the appearance and turnaround time of your work. When a business suddenly finds itself short staffed or in the need to complete a special project, the outcome is often a disruption in work flow and customer service.
Today’s business world is very computer driven, yet many people don’t have the time to devote to becoming proficient on them. This is where Creative Office Solutions comes in. When there’s a special project that needs completed or you need that added expertise, I step in and take care of these tasks in a timely and efficient manner. This saves you time and money. I also do a variety of desk top publishing projects such as flyers, newsletters, business cards, etc. In addition, I am able to provide bookkeeping/payroll services and website/graphics design.
Creative Office Solutions saves you money while giving you the personal assistant that will take care of your office needs and helps run your business smoothly. Why pay someone just for sitting around when there’s not enough work to do? You can save money by having your own personal virtual assistant on an as-needed basis as opposed to hiring one full time. You can save money by having a personal assistant who has her own office and is fully equipped — you don’t need to pay for extra office space, equipment or training.
Let Creative Office Solutions be your Virtual Assistant. With today’s modern convenience of the internet and email, projects are easily forwarded and completed in minimal time. Whether you need a website designed or a special digital project created; from dog breeders to construction to real estate and everything in between, this is the only place you need to be.
- You only pay for time spent on your project
- Seasonal/periodic projects are handled quickly & efficiently
- No need to learn new computer skills
- Works only when you need the service
- No need to pay someone a full salary for occasional work
- No need for extra office space or additional equipment
- No more sorting through resumes and conducting interviews
- No wasted time on breaks, etc.
- Over 30 years office management experience
- Quickly adaptable to new computer systems & programs
- Extensive computer experience
- MS Office (includes Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc.)
- a large variety of Windows operating systems
- Quicken Home & Business
- A Wide Variety of Photo-Editing, Graphics Programs
- Adobe Creative Suite (includes Photoshop, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, etc.)